Good news: Telangana epass scholarship application started now. apply fast to avoid server load on Telangana epass website. All the guidelines and application requirements available here..
TELANGANA SCHOLARSHIP [EPASS] FRESH REGISTRATION 2016-15 year
last date is now 15/12/2015.
- 1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- 2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
- b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
- c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status at uidai.gov.in.
- 3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- 4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 02-06-2014
- 5)Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- 6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- 7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- 8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
- 9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2014-15
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
Telangana epass scholarship renewal 2016-15
1) a) All the Students Registering on the epass website must have Aadhar card of.
b)If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre for Enrollment.
b) If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number(EID). with you, then verify your Aadhar status.Click Here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
2) In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalised banks (Click here for the list of nationalised banks). Bank account not required For EBC students.
3)Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
4) Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study, for the students confirmation.
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2014-15
(Please tick the following check boxes to proceed.)
Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in case of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
5.Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study.(For the students as referred at point no. 4 above) .
6.Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
7.Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Mee Seva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering Without Password.
go to telanganaepas.cgg.gov.in and click on students services. or you can directly click from here.