Telangana epass application form fresh renewal: Good news: Telangana epass scholarship application started now. Apply fast to avoid server load on Telangana epass website. All the guidelines and application requirements are available here.
Telangana epass application form fresh renewal
TELANGANA SCHOLARSHIP [EPASS] FRESH REGISTRATION year
- 1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- 2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
- b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrollment.
- c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status at uidai.gov.in.
- 3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- 4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 02-06-2017
- 5)Open the bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- 6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- 7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- 8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
- 9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2017-18
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
Telangana epass scholarship renewal
go to telanganaepas.cgg.gov.in and click on students services. or you can directly click from here.